lua - Thread name can't be changed.

Hi
If i change the thread name in my lua script the mod stops working.Does someone know what that could cause?
Thanks

Deactivate all mods, in workshop and mods folder, then try again
That's what i did first.But i tried it again with same error.

Last edited:
This is the latest test version .
Ok, I tested it, problem with the name of init function IDK maybe there is some problem with upper case, or you use different symbol in the name but when I cleared SB in file and function names it begin works.

Ok, I tested it, problem with the name of init function IDK maybe there is some problem with upper case, or you use different symbol in the name but when I cleared SB in file and function names it begin works.
Hm,on my system it works with this upper case in the filename but i'll test it.

It's totally strange but it looks like function doesn't work when it has some upper case symbols
----
Update, yeah filename doesn't matter but function with upper case symbol in the name can ruin everything

Hm,on my system it works with this upper case in the filename but i'll test it.
That did the trick!!!And deleting the workshop mod folders.At my first attempt to uninstall all mods i left the empty mod folders in the workshop directory.Thanks Man.
You saved my butt again.

Edit.:Ok.Thats good to know funktion names without upper case.So i can use upper case in the filename if i want to.Thats cool.
Thanks for testing and figure it out. :)
Haarp Controller is working again too.Thats fun. :)

Last edited:
Back