Make sure there's always a boat nearby the prison

everything's in the title, now please get to work or else you won't get your free platinium pass in technically legal
This is a easy request, just modify parking spots to have a 100% chance of spawn to spawn which ever boat you want, or you could create a custom .cts file with your own parking spots to spawn said boat.

I'm busy atm but when I get off work i'll probably make this for you, just tell me which boat/boats you want, and which locations.

This is a easy request, just modify parking spots to have a 100% chance of spawn to spawn which ever boat you want, or you could create a custom .cts file with your own parking spots to spawn said boat.

I'm busy atm but when I get off work i'll probably make this for you, just tell me which boat/boats you want, and which locations.

any boat (not to say all of them), at the right place of the nuclear plant and the prison (where they are supposed to spawn)

any boat (not to say all of them), at the right place of the nuclear plant and the prison (where they are supposed to spawn)
Okay i'll make this for ya next day i'm off so in about 3 days I will work on this, just re-quote me and remind me then.

Back