Not Annoying Pause Screen

Seriously, the default was always a little lowkey grading, but Coconuts and Tchoupa Twist are actually worse. I want a pause screen I can leave open and have something that's not so in-your-face that I'm forced to notice it, nor so repetitive that I want to punch my screen over it. Actually, you know what would be perfect? 30 Ghosts IV by Nine Inch Nails. The entire album is under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 US) which allows you to Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format. Other good options from it would be 1 Ghosts I or 25 Ghosts III. This is just three suggestions that can be legally used and distributed in a mod package I can think of. Any of the three would be preferable to any of the existing options. I want a pause screen I can just leave up for five minutes while grabbing a bite to eat or texting a friend that doesn't make me want to shove rusty nails in my ears. Yes, I could shrink the game, but sometimes, because it's SR2, that crashes it.

The next version of nova spe will have a mod that replaces the pause menu with wale Riding in that black joint and I could do it with other songs in the game

I'm sorry for bumping this topic but I've made a modified music.xtbl that mutes the Pause Menu music.
It's silent so I guess it is less annoying, at least for me.
To use it, place "music.xtbl" to "Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2\optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE\" and create a GotR patch.

Attachments

• music.xtbl
    995.7 KB · Views: 437
Back