Zapłacę za mody! / I'll pay for mods!

(PL)
Siemano wszystkim, jak mówi tytuł, zapłacę każdemu, kto wykona dla mnie proste mody takie jak: zamiana treści na plakatach (głównie w mieszkaniu Ex Shaundi i garażu Kinzie), zmiana treści wyświetlanej na ekranach telewizorów i ekranów komputerów, zmiana modelu postaci i nakładanie innych textur na rózne rzeczy. Wszystko oczywiście w miarę możliwości gry. Dla wiarygodności, przed zaczęciem pracy, mogę wysłać zaliczkę. Płacę 10 zł za moda, blikiem albo przelewem. Pozdro!!!

(ENG)
This thread is mostly for people from Poland, although if you're not from Poland but also interested in getting paid for making simple mods like changing the context of posters inside apartments (mostly Shaundi's Ex and Kinzies Warehouse), changing the context of what's displayed on tvs and PC monitors, character replacements and retextures (everything withing the game limits) and if you're satisfied with and equivalent of 10zł (PLN) we can work something out. I can pay via phone transfer or some other form, although i don't know about tranfer fees. Anyway, cheers!

I reregistered just to say this.
You want all those textures and what not to be changed for... two USD?

bruh.png

I could have explained it better in the english part, you're right. It's actually 10 zł per small mod, not for everything i listed.
The way i see it is that if I asked for a mod that makes one of the TVs in Shaundi's Ex's apartment show a small fragment of a specific cartoon or a movie, that would be one small mod. If i asked for another mod that displays another cartoon on a TV it would be another small mod. If i asked for 5 mods in a row it would be 50 zł for a whole "pack".

Back