without spacsuits

yenltj3t.jpg

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
Extract tweak.xtbl files to your SRIV install folder:
..\steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\

my mod change all suits of team into their unique <3 prez outfits i add pics and will try work about remove that fuc.... spacesuit for our character!! our logo :)

Last edited:
my mod change all suits of team into their unique <3 prez outfits i add pics and will try work about remove that fuc.... spacesuit for our character!!

You don't need to censor swear words on these forums, its okay to say fuck and shit. Just saying ^^

126189321730979279.jpg
fully finished mod all outfits from spaceship for team they already have a prez suits exepct a Gat and player :( :D :( maybe i will found nice outfit and give it a head of him :D like we see on this pic there's shaundi in her hot prez outfit from white house <3

Attachments

• character.xtbl
    732.5 KB · Views: 2,841
Last edited:
I haven't tested this yet, but keep up the good work! It shouldn't be too hard to use the in-simulation clothes for the Boss on the ship, right?

I always wondered if you could bring in your outfit from the Sim to The Real world. Would be awesome and from the looks of it you might be on the right trail. Good luck and lookin' forward to tryin' this out.

The forced outfit change for the main character is located in 'misc.vpp_pc\game_lib.lua' on lines 5401-5443. It is the last function in the file and is quite nicely commented.

Does anybody know what the Zero Saint Thirty suit is called in the item database? I've been looking everywhere but I couldn't find it, nor do the file names give any real clue.
e Rac is right, the .lua seems very easy to edit but I'd stick to un-customizable suits after seeing the function - the Zero Saint Thirty is kind of an improvement over the standard spacesuit.

Does anybody know what the Zero Saint Thirty suit is called in the item database? I've been looking everywhere but I couldn't find it, nor do the file names give any real clue.
e Rac is right, the .lua seems very easy to edit but I'd stick to un-customizable suits after seeing the function - the Zero Saint Thirty is kind of an improvement over the standard spacesuit.

The only problem with using the Zero Saint Thirty outfit is this... only Shaundi, Pierce, and the boss wore those suits.
Kinzie, Keith David, King, and the rest would be left out...

Once the SDK is available you may be able to stick the heads of the other homies onto the Zero Saint Thirty costume and create new npc's for the rest of the crew. Until then it would look strange having only 3 characters out of what 7 wearing that suit.

The Zero Saint Thirty npc skin is "npc_(homie)_ST6" - so Pierce is npc_Pierce_ST6 and Shaundi is npc_Shaundi_ST6.
There are no other entries in the character.xtbl with _ST6 versions.

Back