Will there be cheats?

Ok. call me a cheap-ass for using cheats in saints row. i don't brag about it. but will be cheats in gat out of hell? I didn't see it in the menu.... but i need some kind of confirmation that yes they are there or not.

No cheats.

Small standalone expansion. Lower price point. Adjusted expectations. blah blah.

You know the drill.

(I also miss them too.)
will there be a mod with cheats? like maybe a gentlemen of hell? if not i can always find a cheat engine table >w< i just like running about being a baddass without fear of dying XD

will there be a mod with cheats? like maybe a gentlemen of hell? if not i can always find a cheat engine table >w< i just like running about being a baddass without fear of dying XD
Me too. xD Nothing gives me pleasure than being able to take 0 damage whatsoever thanks to the cheats. Though it does have the side effects of making things way too easy. :/

Me too. xD Nothing gives me pleasure than being able to take 0 damage whatsoever thanks to the cheats. Though it does have the side effects of making things way too easy. :/
meh. i'm just glad no one here is giving me flak for being a cheater >w< i don't brag about it and i don't go in multiplayer all too often.
idolninja you are surprisingly quite the candid admin despite working for volition. XD you are a baddass. still gonna play goh and love it despite missing some key sr features. :p
and who cares about difficulty? you are johnny gat with demonic superpowers! who cares about balance!

Sooo...
  • No homies.
  • No cheats.
  • No customization (including clothes and cars).
  • No radio.
  • City that's 50% smaller than Steelport.
  • Exclusive pre-order DLC for SR IV that's only for next-gen consoles.
Please, wake me up... Is this premature April Fools? o_O

EDIT:
No weapon skins. No car storage.

Last edited:
Back