Wheel Size Limit Raised Mod.

The title has words' first letters capitalized and a dot, so it's pretty much serious bussiness.

Here's that mod that raises the wheel size limits. All of the wheel-related vehicles have had their limits set to 0-27 for size and 0-4 for width. (there are some exceptions, because in a few files it was stated that the vehicle had 29 max size, or 5 max width. For these vehicles the limits were raised as stated.)

Report any bugs, any mistakes. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I forgot, to install the mod you just have to paste all the files into the game's main folder (with the game executable - .exe). It should work like a charm.

Attachments

• Wheel Size Limit Mod.rar
    111.9 KB · Views: 8,505
Nice gona test this out.i know there is a resize mod out tested and ask the other player if they could see my size they said no.so will this be the same?

Nice gona test this out.i know there is a resize mod out tested and ask the other player if they could see my size they said no.so will this be the same?
Do you mean to ask if this works in cooperation? Yes, it should. It changes the wheel size limits at the Rim Job, you can make your car's wheels really big, but this size is normally in game, so assumably the other player should see your car the way you do, but he won't be able to copy it.

On a side note, does a word "assumably" exist or am I just creating new words? :D

We got confirmation in chat that someone made huge wheels and took his car into a coop game and the other player could see it.

Yay! /me downloads

Quadbike.jpg

Just a quick note that I've integrated this in to GoS and it should be in the next beta. Any particular reason why you didn't include any of the motorcycles?

Back