Unlimited Super Powers Mod

Is it possible to remove the height requirement to activate the lvl 50 power up for death from above, or atleast lower it so that it activates at the peak of a fully powered super jump?

Is it possible to remove the height requirement to activate the lvl 50 power up for death from above, or atleast lower it so that it activates at the peak of a fully powered super jump?
I can definitely lower for you and upload it as a separate file if you'd like.

well both mods use the same file so i was hoping you could make a version that lets you use the giant zin robot and the unlimited power one, ether that or make the normel mech do what the big one does, id love unlimited flight on that thing :p and what ever else the big red one does

well both mods use the same file so i was hoping you could make a version that lets you use the giant zin robot and the unlimited power one, ether that or make the normel mech do what the big one does, id love unlimited flight on that thing :p and what ever else the big red one does

Well first Both LeGeNtUs And Alo...Al...Alol...Whatever his name was that i forget have to both allow it (Which i'm sure they will) And would just have to merge the file i think? I'm not a modder like i said. i'm Gamer!

Edit: Forgot to add that other guy...that i forget the name of

Well first Both LeGeNtUs And Alo...Al...Alol...Whatever his name was that i forget have to both allow it (Which i'm sure they will) And would just have to merge the file i think? I'm not a modder like i said. i'm Gamer!

Edit: Forgot to add that other guy...that i forget the name of
Well Like Sophia said I'd have to talk to the guy that owns the Zinyak Mech. I'll get ahold of him tomorrow.

Back