The Girl Who Hates the 50's Loading Screen Glitch

There is an issue that isn't just on the PC. Apparently, when you go on this main mission and try to chase after a certain character through a door, a loading screen activates and stays there. It goes through an infinite loop. I've tried different methods like reinstalling the game, deleting the files in the Steam folder, updating the video card drives, and trying to use Windows 7's compatibility mode and bring it down to XP. Nothing works. I'm guessing we'll have to wait for a patch to fix this issue, because the game is pretty much unplayable since I can't finish it.

thanks guys!!! i was stuck for days i even try to download a cracked version and try my savegame in any version out there XD

thanks guys!!! i was stuck for days i even try to download a cracked version and try my savegame in any version out there XD
Paul, you need to link your Steam account to your Forum account to verify Ownership of the game, ASAP.

Hover your mouse over your forum name in the upper right corner and select Steam Integration from the dropdown list.

Yep, not using any type of explosives worked for me. I'm not exactly sure but it may have something to do with weapons that has a blast radius. On one instance, I'm using the frost buff and then the cutscene that followed shows the boss (hilariously) being beaten by invisible forces (because the zin were frozen, I assume by the buff), which can mean that they were there from the beginning and may have been killed by the blast, causing a scripting problem? It's just my speculation anyway, hope it gets fixed.

Back