Saints Row: The Third Table Limits

Do you have any plans to remove or expand the xtbl size limits?

I'm working on code changes now to increase limits. If you have a non-obvious one you'd like bumped please let me know. I know you want more items and vehicles and I'm bumping mempools that are used for things like item preload, vehicle slots, weapon slots. I'm trying to give enough room for you guys to make some pretty crazy stuff.

No clue when code changes turn into a game in steam though. We have to try to find QA to look at the build and who knows what kind of testing will need to happen or how it will be distributed. Don't get too excited about this one yet, but it is coming.

I'm working on code changes now to increase limits. If you have a non-obvious one you'd like bumped please let me know. I know you want more items and vehicles and I'm bumping mempools that are used for things like item preload, vehicle slots, weapon slots. I'm trying to give enough room for you guys to make some pretty crazy stuff.

No clue when code changes turn into a game in steam though. We have to try to find QA to look at the build and who knows what kind of testing will need to happen or how it will be distributed. Don't get too excited about this one yet, but it is coming.

And this is one reason why I now love Volition even more than I used to. Thank you!

That sounds great! Only one I can think of off the top of my head might be Homies. (I'd personally also like to see moddability for more Whored Mode characters and/or levels too, but I figure that's not of particular interest to most, especially if it means sacrificing something else like clothing, weapons etc.)

I may be wrong, so anyone please correct me if so, but since le_strings can be edited now, I'm hoping if the homie limit can be increased, brand new, correctly named and described homies could be added. I may try giving that a shot now that I think of it, since Homies does have a few more open slots as is... Also, I just seen IdolNinja's new thread on Unlockables, and if all goes well and we can create missions or modify existing ones with format info, homie unlocks would be great in conjunction with that.

Anyway, it's much appreciated and thank you!

Edit: Answered my own question on adding a new fully functional homie! I learned that only certain NPC's can show up though, otherwise it just spawns the vehicle, I'm guessing it's a matter of editing flags/properties somewhere, but I don't know where. Either way, I found out what I wanted to. So hopefully the Homie limit can be increased.

I would like spawn_info_ranks.xtbl to be bumped because I plan on making new npcs and I want new ranks for each of them.
-notoriety_spawn.xtbl is an important one too;
-weapons.xtbl.

That's top notch! :) Really appreciate your efforts!

If you could increase the limits on these xtbls, that would be great:

-action_node_groups
-action_node_npcs
-action_nodes
-ammo
-character
-character_definitions
-customizable_action
-explosions
-items_inventory
-melee
-spawn_info_categories/ranks/groups