SR3 Weather Reloaded

yensid

Banned
2eqfdj7.jpg

SR3 Weather Reloaded improves the weather system in the game making it more dynamic and less dull then the existing one. It adds new weather cycles to the game like pre-storm, with pre-storm you can now some times hear an approaching storm long before it even begins to rain, giving storms more life and realism. Pre-storm doesn't always guarantee rain though. The pre-storm also has a (slight) possibility to generate another new cycle, the giant storm, which lasts much longer then a regular storm. All storm cycles have had their chances and durations increased (no more two minute storms). SR3 Weather Reloaded aims to make the game much more immersive.

Installation: Unpack the attached archive and copy the file "weather.xtbl" inside "\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row the Third\" (where Saints Row The Third.exe is)

Changelogs
(09.18.2013) V1.0 - New dynamic weather cycles added. Chances and duration of weather cycles increased.
(09.18.2013) V1.1 - Slightly lowered the chances and duration of storms and giant storms.
(09.19.2013) V1.2 - New weather cycle added (Partly Cloudy).
(09.19.2013) V1.3 - New weather cycle added (Mostly Cloudy).
(09.20.2013) V1.4 - Slight changes to some of the weather cycles.

Attachments

• SR3 Weather Reloaded V1.4.rar
    3.8 KB · Views: 4,951
Last edited:
I'm kinda confused
Can I use this mod with your Dark Rain mod, or is this kind of like Dark Rain+? (Or the other way around)

I'm not sure if it's within your pervue or not to be able to add a way to cycle through weather states? Or if it's here and I just missed it.

I tried using this mod, but frequently, when it rained, the sky was clear and the sun was shining (bright shadows). It just didn't look right to me. Was that intended?

Last edited:
Sorry but your weather file broke weather system. Now weather working incorrect. And because you add (dynamic weather cycles). I just warned who do not know yet.

P.S. If Volition make weather system such as the default then it should be default, because all cycles have their priorities. And another new weather cycle, will bring disbalancing in the weather system.
We can change without consequences only duration of every weather cycle.

Last edited:
Sorry but your weather file broke weather system. Now weather working incorrect. And because you add (dynamic weather cycles). I just warned who do not know yet.
You may want to try my Rainy Weather mod. It doesn't add any new cycles, but it does make it rain and storm more often.

Back