Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod

So, how would I go about just adding the AS-3 and AR-55 changes? I tried making new weapons and weapon_upgrades files with just those weapons added to them. The game loads fine with only the weapon upgrades file though I am not sure they are doing anything. However I can't seem to get the actual weapons file to work.

OK, I also tried using just the 2 original files, the game loads but firing a weapons causes it to crash.

Last edited:
Very good but I got a question. Will the game freeze/crash if I DON'T replace the 2 preload files in the packfiles folder but rather instead, just use the default ones?

What about stinky jar upgrade for flash grenade? Is that gone now? Could you make jar back in your mod or have it's skin on first tier of flash grenade?

I've released a small update to my unofficial patch today.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Prototype Crusader and Saints Crusader have better weapons (it takes longer before they overheat and their cooldown has been slightly increased).
  • The vampire skill now costs 66 666$ (just like in Expanded Arsenal Mod for SR IV).

Here it is - the unofficial patch 2.1. Remember to install V3.5.3 of the original mod before using it because otherwise it won't work properly. :)

--> ALL CHANGES INTRODUCED IN THE UNOFFICIAL PATCH <--
WEAPONS:
  • Attached little flames to VTOL explosion. Also, burnt enemies now turn totally red! :mad:
  • Prototype Crusader and Saints Crusader have better weapons (it takes longer before they overheat and their cooldown has been slightly increased).
  • You can now toggle sniper scope and normal zoom while using McManus 2015 and Togo-13.
  • The Incinerator damages tanks and pierces armor.
  • Fixed the missing Scythe firing audio (from IdolNinja's Fixed Scythe Audio).
  • Added missing names and descriptions for weapons (including DLC ones) and their upgrades.
HOMIES & UPGRADES:
  • Replaced useless taxi and emergency homies with Johnny Gat and Gangstas in Space cast (Space Gat, Space Pierce & Space Shaundi).
  • Nyte Blayde arrives with Viola in her Bloody Canoness costume.
  • Restored missing infinite ammo and damage upgrades.
  • The vampire skill now costs 66 666$ (just like in Expanded Arsenal Mod for SR IV).
OTHER:
--> SUPPORTED LANGUAGES <--
  • English,
  • Polish,
  • German (supported by Singa),
  • French (supported by rastaman289).
Last updated on the second of March 2015.
i can't upgrade infinte ammo and damage when my lv 50 :(

i can't upgrade infinte ammo and damage when my lv 50 :(
If you saved the game with the original mod, you need to use Corrodias' Save Editor C to unlock these upgrades. You can also try to replace respect_levels.xtbl with the original Shitface's one but then they'll be available in the very beginning if you start the new game.

For some reason when I installed this mod,the game was mute. No audio or anything. I found out all the audio was lowered and put it back up and left the menu,but it kept resetting all the audio to zero. Along with that , when I start a new game, I get the dreaded eternal loading screen bug.

Last edited:
For some reason,when I installed this mod,the game was mute. No audio or anything. I found out all the audio was lowered and put it back up and left the menu,but it kept resetting all the audio to zero. Along with that , when I start a new game, I get the dreaded eternal loading screen bug.
Do you use Steam version of the game?

Back