Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod

4/30/2012: Updated to version 1.8.2- Another small update: changes to the store: DLC weapons cost money to purchase when starting a new game.

Is it safe to assume that people who do not own the DLC cannot purchase these and that it was confirmed before release?

I figured as much. Just wanted to be sure.

I wanted to drop by, say thanks to IdolNinja, shitface and other modders for their brilliant work and also wanted to ask a quick question.
Since I'm using IN's global mod compiler and frontend v1.0 b2a, weapon rebalance mod is more than 2 months old and there are only 6 core files, whereas most recent version has 10 files.
Now here's my question, do I completely overwrite all the files in "GoS\optional_mod_stuff\misc_tables.vpp_pc\weapon_rebalance" or do certain files belong in specific directories? I'm asking this because I never dealt with heavy modding aside from some minor changes for RFG, and if I mess something up, it's obviously not going to work.

Thanks in advance, loving all the hard work.

What I would suggest is putting any updated versions of his mod in the root of your SRTT install with the exe. That way you won't have to muck about with GoS files (and yes, they are in multiple locations.) Any files in the root with the exe will always take load precedence.

Or, you could alternately put them here:
..\optional_mod_stuff\1-MY_EXTRA_MODS\
Any files in the above folder will get added in last to the working temp folder before building the GoS patch.

The latest version of this mod will also be included in the next GoS release that I'm currently working on.

Ok thanks for the info.
Unfortunately I have to point out that doing Trouble With Clones DLC does not unlock the Saints Pow melee anywhere. I already had the missions completed when I installed this mod and nothing new was there so I replayed them and that didn't add anything either.
So yeah. Just wanted to let someone know.

Replaying missions will never process unlocks. Ever. You can only get an unlock the very first time you complete a mission.

Back