Sandbox+ for SRTT

If I may make a request, I would like a superjump please.
Unfortunately, The Trouble with Clones doesn't include super jump and there's no way to add brand new functions. You can use this mod though - it adds permanent super jump. :)

Last edited:
sandbox plus is fun to use but I get to bored in saints row 3 on my ps3 so I play on the pc instead no matter what speed

okay using too many codes crash the game during mission like thrjon whores

Last edited by a moderator:
sandbox plus is fun to use but I get to bored in saints row 3 on my ps3 so I play on the pc instead no matter what speed

okay using too many codes crash the game during mission like thrjon whores
Please don't double post. At the bottom of each of your posts there is a tiny purple "Edit" button - please use that to make changes to an existing post rather than posting twice in a row.

Does anyone know how to get past 'the saints still need you in steelport' as i would like to access the bank in the first mission but whenever i fly near it i get 'the saints still need you in steelport message'

is there a way around this?

Does anyone know how to get past 'the saints still need you in steelport' as i would like to access the bank in the first mission but whenever i fly near it i get 'the saints still need you in steelport message'

is there a way around this?
Not really, modders tried to remove this barrier since the game release but it's hardcoded, unfortunately.

when I'm playing the Xbox 360 controller since i press sprint this command teleports me to the saints hq anytime I press sprint! SRIV is command free from the controller
saintsrowthethird_dx11 2015-08-28 11-25-57-057.jpg

Edited: The player's button is messed up when have the old file of player controllers, since i playing without the controller from the beginning

Last edited:
Hey! Does anyone know if playing cutscene with that mod still uses player's equipped clothes? Missions such as 'When Good Heists Go Bad Intro' , 'My Name is Cyrus Temple Outro Pt 2' , 'Gangstas in Space' , 'deckers.die' and 'My Name is Cyrus Temple Outro Pt 2' where the game changes your clothes. I want to use my equipped clothes, where I equip in free roam, at those types of missions.

Back