Sandbox+ for SRTT

Is it possible to remove the words that pop up when you squish someone when using super powers?It was fun at first but its starting to annoy me.

Open sr3_city.lua in notepad, and search for:
dlc3_m03_punch_load()

Comment out that line by adding "--" like so:
--dlc3_m03_punch_load()

No more word balloons!

oh also not sure if this was posted before and or if someone is interested but i made a file wich makes the fireball from the super powers insta-explode any car even tanks.also expandended the radius from 10 to 30 not sure if it makes alot of difference.

sidenote:i noticed that sometimes when a fireball hits a npc or a vehicle the vehicle/npc becomes invulnerable to the fireball's damage.not sure if this has to do with changing the radius and or damage but you can always make it explode or kill it by punching it with your super fists :3.

INSTALL:
simply just replace the file in your root folder (saints row the third) called dlc3_explosions.xtbl with this one.if you prefer to you can also go into your root folder,open dlc3_explosions.xtbl with notepad,search dlc3_fireball and change radius to 30 (<Radius>30</Radius>), max damage to 100000 (<Damage_Max>100000</Damage_Max>) and min damage to 100000 (<Damage_Min>100000</Damage_Min>).
this is how the script looks like
<Explosion>
<Name>dlc3_fireball</Name>
<Radius>30</Radius>
<FireRadius>10</FireRadius>
<AI_Sound_Radius>250</AI_Sound_Radius>
<Damage_Max>100000</Damage_Max>
<Damage_Min>100000</Damage_Min>
<Damage_Max_Player>0</Damage_Max_Player>
<Damage_Min_player>0</Damage_Min_player>
<Impulse>100000</Impulse>
<Effect>Vtol_Missiles_Exp</Effect>
<_Editor>

CREDIT:idolninja's sandbox+ mod

Attachments

• dlc3_explosions.xtbl
    14.1 KB · Views: 430
Hi, i am using a "Nordic" Keyboard and i cant find the LBRACKET and RBRACKET buttoms. The nordic keybard layous looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/GWhEX.png
When typing, i use to press the AltGr button and 8 or 9 to make these : [ ], but ingame when presing 1st key and AltGr and 8 or 9, it wont activate the command.
How do i fix this, and could u make a nordig version of the bindings?

Hi, i am using a "Nordic" Keyboard and i cant find the LBRACKET and RBRACKET buttoms. The nordic keybard layous looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/GWhEX.png
When typing, i use to press the AltGr button and 8 or 9 to make these : [ ], but ingame when presing 1st key and AltGr and 8 or 9, it wont activate the command.
How do i fix this, and could u make a nordig version of the bindings?
I think you'll have to use some software to alter you keyboard or smth. Coz it is not going to work that way\

As it says in the OP:

Opening Post said:
If you have a non-US keyboard, laptop keyboard, or other type of keyboard that doesn't have certain keys like the brackets or arrows!
The following post explains how to make a simple edit in notepad that will change those input keys to anything you want them to be:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sandbox-for-srtt.1076/page-95#post-17851
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sandbox-for-srtt.1076/page-95#post-17851

Hi Idol, got a problem here.

Everything I've tried so far works perfectly, except superpowers. When I press Ctrl + Insert, stars fly everywhere, but no message appears. Then when I try to activate anything else, it does not work and no message appears. I do have the trouble with clones DLC, so I'm not sure what the problem could be.

Hi Idol, got a problem here.

Everything I've tried so far works perfectly, except superpowers. When I press Ctrl + Insert, stars fly everywhere, but no message appears. Then when I try to activate anything else, it does not work and no message appears. I do have the trouble with clones DLC, so I'm not sure what the problem could be.

Do you own the actual game on Steam?

Hi, so I've just installed this mod, and I was trying to use the Special Commands that use the E key. E+Lbracket is supposed to Toggle the maxed notoriety, but in my game, it locks the notoriety at zero. E+Rbracket toggles the restricted Zone forced notoriety instead of Locking notoriety, and E+semicolon doesn't do anything. Does anyone know why or how to fix this? Thank you!

EDIT: and Yes, I did go to the correct options menu to reset the key bindings

Hi all. I have downloaded and installed this mod and it is a brilliant mod. All working in order but I have a quick question. Is there a way to change the dance animation in or out the game. When I trigger the dance animation, my character only does the rave with his fist dance. Is there a way to cycle through the dance animations. I noticed on the OP there is a video of a wide range of dance animations but I can't seem to find out how to change the dance animation. I've searched this forum and over various websites.

Back