Sandbox+ for SRTT

I quoted someone else, not you.

sr3_city.lua does just about everything. You won't be able to use that other mod. But I think Sandbox+ contains a function to load the Thermopylae anyway.

yeah im dumb i'll search again. this plague doctor mask dont let me see so good its like i have blood on it

is it necessary to have the sr3.lua file in? becus i didnt find any way to dis mod let me fix thermopylae or daedalus (and S.T.A.G(Secretly They Are Gay) in town obviously)

is it necessary to have the sr3.lua file in? becus i didnt find any way to dis mod let me fix thermopylae or daedalus (and S.T.A.G(Secretly They Are Gay) in town obviously)

The lua file you're asking about is core to this mod. Nothing will work without it. Also, you can use the keyboard shortcuts in Sandbox+ to toggle both the Daedalus and the Thermopylae. So, that other mod you're talking about is completely redundant and unnecessary.

The lua file you're asking about is core to this mod. Nothing will work without it. Also, you can use the keyboard shortcuts in Sandbox+ to toggle both the Daedalus and the Thermopylae. So, that other mod you're talking about is completely redundant and unnecessary.
Thank u. how do i do it

The first post and the Readme file has all of the key commands.

5 + RIGHT = Toggle Daedalus hovering over downtown
5 + LEFT = Cycle Thermopylae states
5 + LBRACKET = Toggle STAG active

I assume these are what you're talking about. I don't have Sandbox+ installed for SRTT yet, nor have I played enough missions (I screw around too much, it's fun) to even know what Daedalus and Thermopylae are, but these are what I see for the key commands.
daedalus is a giant ship of stag that hovers in the city
thermopylae is another ship( but doesnt hover)

And sorry i didnt see the section saying this

I had a feeling that's what they were but I wasn't positive.

There's a lot of key commands for Sandbox+ so if you're looking for something specific, I find it's helpful to open the readme and use Ctrl+F to then search a keyword; that's what I did to find what you were looking for. I also like to copy/paste the keys commands into their own file so it (the file itself) is easier to find, plus I can edit it for printing or to arrange the commands I might use most at the top if I want. Just a couple of tips that might help you in the future, is all.
thanks

Idea: make the syndicate tower state changeable and in the stag mode remove all stag elites and add stag commandos and give us a npc spawn menu

Last edited:
Is it possible to remove the words that pop up when you squish someone when using super powers?It was fun at first but its starting to annoy me.

Is it possible to remove the words that pop up when you squish someone when using super powers?It was fun at first but its starting to annoy me.
I don't remember any of the powers from The Trouble with Clones DLC squishing people...

Back