Saints Row 4 First Person View *ALPHA STAGE*

When I do it, latest install, i put on the Saints Fleur Chain (makes my head invisible) and nothing happens when i exit the store. I just have no head. How do i activate the mod?

When I do it, latest install, i put on the Saints Fleur Chain (makes my head invisible) and nothing happens when i exit the store. I just have no head. How do i activate the mod?
it's activated at the moment you put the files in to the directory. you did probaly something wrong. if you used the .exe file you should try the latest update instead

it's activated at the moment you put the files in to the directory. you did probaly something wrong. if you used the .exe file you should try the latest update instead
I used the .exe at the time of posting, but i reset the game and used the .rar, with same result. My head turns invisible and i cant move the camera at all
EDIT: It's still third person, and i cant move the camera with the SFC equipped.

Last edited:
When you think we see a update to this fab mod ?, I am having issues like the boot view when running plus when I sat in a gun at the start of the game my view was obscure. Just a couple of things really.

I used the .exe at the time of posting, but i reset the game and used the .rar, with same result. My head turns invisible and i cant move the camera at all
EDIT: It's still third person, and i cant move the camera with the SFC equipped.
get rid of those files the .exe gave you and try only the other both. at first the 0.3 and then the 0.31 but not the Beta
EDIT: may be that you need to use "ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe" after the intallation, that could be it.

Mine, it looks ok, but the moment I sprint and jump, my face clip in. Secondly when I whip out my SMGs, my aim is off. Any help?

In my game, when I look down, i could me my character's head
there for is the FLUR MASK

Usage
Run the game, go to PLANET ZIN and outfit yourself with "FLUR MASK" necklace (which now can be found in Headwear section).

You can change your character's clothes like normal (just don't choose any hats, glasses or face-wear) and then see them during movement. Beware of clipping issues though! Clothes with high collars are usually getting into way much more often than the rest.

Back