[Requested Mod] No Marauders or Murderbots during free roam.

Hello people,

I have made another mod that was requested by Scrantend.

This will make the Marauders and Murderbots no longer show up during free roam, no matter what notoriety level you have. So if these two enemy types have been annoying you for a while, be sure to download and install this. For this, download 'No Marauders and Murderbots'.

I have also made two additional versions:

The first additional version only disables the Marauders, for those who don't mind the Murderbots. For this, download 'No Marauders.rar'
The second additional version only disbales the Murderbots, for those who don't mind the Marauders. For this, download 'No Murderbots.rar'

Attachments

• No Marauders and Murderbots.rar
    8.6 KB · Views: 3,242
  • No Marauders.rar
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,561
  • No Murderbots.rar
    8.6 KB · Views: 803
Which aliens are the maurauders? Excellent getting rid of murderbots! they're cool and all, but they can make crazy sprees a lot less fun.

Which aliens are the maurauders? Excellent getting rid of murderbots! they're cool and all, but they can make crazy sprees a lot less fun.

The Marauders are the robots shaped as a ball, roling towards you and once they arrive they will deploy and fire a strong laser at you.

Thanks, this is actually really great to see. Was getting tired of having to fight those jerks all the time.

Glad I could help :)

can you also disable the spawn of the zin hoverbikes? they are freaking hard to target if you are not on a rooftop or at least replace them with tanks or cars

Back