Removed Clothes Restrictions

Admixon

Hi, I'm making a mod which everyone want to have that removes restrictions for hats, hoods, etc.
[I'm posting 2 versions because some people say that patched doesn't work]
bandicam 2015-03-23 22-05-43-985.jpg bandicam 2015-03-23 22-17-34-670.jpg bandicam 2015-03-23 22-22-55-692.jpg bandicam 2015-03-23 22-25-23-209.jpg

Version 1:
Non-pateched > Default + DLC items

Version 2:
Patched > Hats + tops

Install instructions:
1. Download a file.
2. Open .rar file using for example WinRar
3. Copy all files to SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV
4. Play

Attachments

• Version 2 Patched.rar
    62.2 KB · Views: 6,523
  • Version 1.rar
    97.7 KB · Views: 3,161
Last edited:
So, I can't for the life of me, get this to work. Are there any known conflicts? I know it's something on my end, I just don't know where to start.

I first tried the version for hats + tops but it didn't work for me, so I tried the version for hats only, but it didn't work either. After removing the customization_items.xtbl from my root folder I noticed ingame that when I put on a hat, the hat is shown in the hat menu, but when I leave the hat menu back to where you choose upper body, lower boddy, ect. the hat is missing. When I go back into the hat menu, I see my player wearing it. Even later I noticed that in Image as Designed that the long hairstyles such as 'long and straight' or 'lopsided' don't work properly. In the character creator they are shown just fine, but when I exit the creator my character has the hairstyle the game gives you when wearing a hat, but with the ponytail removed. I checked another savegame and found that everything worked as it should. Any ideas as to why this happened and/or how to undo it?

Back