Saints Row IV IdolNinja's Saints Row IV Review

Very nice review :) that weapon customization is still one of my favorites and it's surely a feature I'll miss in any other video game. Also it looks like it'll be one hell of a game to replay over and over again.

beat the game, and although the occaisional freeze happens....
i honestly have to say sr4 is well worth it. and you were right idol. that ending kicks ass.

Oh my fucking god :O And I thought a big 100 hours on saints row 2 and 150 hours on saints row the third was a lot :S

Good review. I don't get the complaint about TK Mayhem though. It was the easiest activity to get gold on. You just yo-yo a ball at the waves of police cars coming at you and you're done in about 30 seconds. It does make it a bit pointless, but in the opposite way.

I just kept the ball without throwing it and started to sprint. On occasion, your character would fall cos of an explosion, but that was by far the most easy activity.

TK Mayhem is an absolute blast if you sprint while holding the ball.

Meanwhile the Speed Rift was fun, but probably because I'm used to playing Sonic Generations.

Fair review.
I was most surprised that the different weapon skins included custom projectiles and sounds. Great attention to detail Volition.

Speedrift was fun, but the jump was to high and it was really hard to steer at some times. I wish it played more like Audiosurf where you could steer with the mouse. That would have made that mode awesome.

Back