Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Hey, this mod is really great. Thanks !

I have a question though, please. Can I use the Standard Coop Compatible Build, which replace the existent files, and some loose mods at the same time ? Does it work in the game ?

Because in the Advanced Mode, I don't know if the custom shotgun and assault rifle are included in the "Core Mods menu", or if I have to go in the weapons mods section to add them manually.
Thanks.

The only thing built into that standard coop compatible build are the items in the first menu that are automatically selected. Nothing else. Rather than mix them up, just use advanced mode and select whatever you want.

Thank you for having answered me so fast. So I guess that everything needed is in the 2 to 8 menus.

Thank you again for the help !

So here's what I've got.

ZMqZXZb.jpg

Checked security settings over and over. I've run it from multiple areas including the root of my main drive, reinstalled the .net framework, run as admin, compatibility mode, I got nothin'.

So here's what I've got.
Checked security settings over and over. I've run it from multiple areas including the root of my main drive, reinstalled the .net framework, run as admin, compatibility mode, I got nothin'.

Does that folder actually exist? Are you sure you extracted it correctly with either winrar or 7-zip?

Yeah, I re-downloaded 3 times. Used winrar twice and 7zip twice.

I actually was going to post this ten minutes ago, but I had a stroke of brilliance and decided to restart - and lookie there, it's working properly now. Think it might be time to give Windows the ol' reinstall.

So - issue fixed, whatever it was!

Back