Genki Manapult not working

So me and my co-op partner unlocked the Genki vehicles and while the Genki Girl vehicles are fine, we do have a severe issue with the Genki Manapult where we just cannot use it. You can enter the vehicle and drive it, but you cannot aim the cannon and you cannot shoot anybody you suck in. People do suck in automatically if you drive in front of them but there is just no way to shoot them.

What's weird about it is that I have seen the Manapult work on some YouTube reviewers videos, yet we cannot use it. Using Google I found another thread with the same issue in the official forums: http://saintsrow.com/community/go/thread/view/144675/30058229/Genki_Manapult_Not_Working

So I'm assuming it's not just us, but a more general problem. I hope you can fix it in the next patch. Please let me know if you require anything else from me :)

Additional Info:
Occurance: Coop and Singleplayer on both host and client.

Attachments

• msinfo32.txt
    754.9 KB · Views: 791
Last edited:
Is it safe to assume you are using the fully-legal Steam version of the game?
Please link your Steam account to your Forum account by mousing over your forum name in the upper right corner and then selecting Steam Integration from the menu that pops up.

Thanks.

Yes, of course the legal steam version. I'm not sure why that was important, but I did it and linked my Steam Profile.

EDIT: If you need I could provide my savegame, too. Just tell me where it is ;)

Last edited:
Many weird bugs like that are caused by the Pirate versions of the game.
Just needed to make sure this wasn't one of them.

I see, no problem. Well it's legit, and definitely a "normal" bug, for better or worse.. I just hope it'll get fixed, that's all.

It's not a Crashbug.
No, it's not, but it is a bug, and there is other information requested in that thread that could be useful.

This is definitely happening for me too, I assumed that they changed the way the vehicle worked for some reason or another.

Back