Extended Taunts v1.1

does anyone know where I can find the reaction animations for testicular assault? I would love to be able to add these reactions to the mod.

I was exploring the downtown area today and ran into some strippers and Saints Flow mascots on an island in the park and they were doing this special booty shake taunt/compliment I've never seen before. Could you possibly add this to the mod?

In order to add any animation to the plastic surgery shop's menu just use existing template in "customizable_action.xtbl". For example,

Code:
<CustomizableActions>
<Name>lap dance 1 a</Name>
<ActionType>Compliment</ActionType>
<LocalizedTag>lap dance 1 a</LocalizedTag>
<Action>lap dance 1 a</Action>
</CustomizableActions>

inserted under "<Table>" string in the author's mod will add one of the animations you asked about to the list of compliments. Other animation names you need is "lap dance 2 a" and "lap dance 3 a" without quotes.

"anim_states.xtbl" contains more names of the ingame animated states you might want to use.

In order to add any animation to the plastic surgery shop's menu just use existing template in "customizable_action.xtbl". For example,

Code:
<CustomizableActions>
<Name>lap dance 1 a</Name>
<ActionType>Compliment</ActionType>
<LocalizedTag>lap dance 1 a</LocalizedTag>
<Action>lap dance 1 a</Action>
</CustomizableActions>

inserted under "<Table>" string in the author's mod will add one of the animations you asked about to the list of compliments. Other animation names you need is "lap dance 2 a" and "lap dance 3 a" without quotes.

"anim_states.xtbl" contains more names of the ingame animated states you might want to use.

Where is “anim_states.xtbl”

Here's a version of this that I've had on my hard drive for a while, it adds about 15 more animations for you to choose from.

To install: open the zip file and move customizable_action.xtbl to your SRTT folder, which can be found here:

c:/program files/steam/steamapps/common/saints row the third

Updated 11/10/2012: added v1.4, which replaces a couple of useless animations, and adds an alternate version that removes the voices from default taunts.

Attachments

• Extended Taunts v1.4.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 5,726
Here's a version of this that I've had on my hard drive for a while, it adds about 15 more animations for you to choose from.

To install: open the zip file and move customizable_action.xtbl to your SRTT folder, which can be found here:

c:/program files/steam/steamapps/common/saints row the third

Updated 11/10/2012: added v1.4, which replaces a couple of useless animations, and adds an alternate version that removes the voices from default taunts.
This turns my character's hair grey after a few minutes of play and also resets the taunts whenever I load a save. Aside from that, it's pretty cool. :)

Back