Extended Rifts radius

It's to prevent people from getting help if they don't have a legit copy of SR4. Most of the time pirated copies have bugs in them that legit versions don't and so trying to work out why it isn't working would be annoying.

Plus, ya'know. Priacy is bad and hurts the developer's chances of continuing work on projects such as these. If accounting doesn't see high enough numbers then management will likely nix projects like SR4 and move on to pandering to the audiences least likely to pirate.

Edit: Also, sorry for my previous posting wherein I insinuate that you are a pirate.

I'm having the same issue that other guy was having. This mod is causing a CTD and relaunch loop when it gets to the legal info screen before the main menu. It loops through that twice and then says something about Steam servers being too busy. I removed this mod and it launched fine.

I'm having the same issue that other guy was having. This mod is causing a CTD and relaunch loop when it gets to the legal info screen before the main menu. It loops through that twice and then says something about Steam servers being too busy. I removed this mod and it launched fine.
Are you using any other mods? If so, which ones? Also, have you edited 'tweak_table.xtbl' with Windows Notepad?

Both versions up on Steam workshop for anyone testing the modding patch and workshop support. :)

Last edited:
Back