Easier Activity Goals

does it remove the spinning doors on the ship where you leave the sim for the first time and have to fly out on ps3 version it took me a few hours to get past that level due to not being good at driving >.< the spinning door things always killed me off

Hi Gondar, thanks for your mod and the time you took to mantain it!
I've just installed it, with and without the extra difficulty_levels.xtbl file you provided *but* as soon as I add this file to the others of the zipped file in the main post it crashes the game at start.

I'm using 8 other different mods, none of which use or override the other mod's files nor yours, and have been tested for quite some hours.
I'm using it on:
  • Saints Row 4
  • + Season Pass
  • + Elements of Destruction Pack
  • + Thank You Pack
  • + Child's Play Pack
I haven't fully tested the mod without the file but seems to launch at least.

Is that file necessary? The first post in this topic doesn't provide a link to it (so it seems it may not be mandatory to use it) and it's unclear (at least, to me) if it is a necessary part or not.

I suppose it's somehow incompatible with my version (I still haven't taken the time to learn how SRIV modding system works, I suspect this is only an override to the game's embedded files' values). Should I extract the original file from my version and tweak it?
This is a bit strange since no other mods I'm using are touching the files you tweaked.

Does the mod crash the game in some missions?

Thanks for your time.
(also, if anyone could provide some explanation in the meantime it would be greatly appreciated ^_^)

Last edited:
does it remove the spinning doors on the ship where you leave the sim for the first time and have to fly out on ps3 version it took me a few hours to get past that level due to not being good at driving >.< the spinning door things always killed me off
I take it you're asking about a mission? This mod only effects activities inside the simulation I.E. Blazin' and Genki's Mind Over Murder. It doesn't affect the main storyline missions

Say, is there an update planned that includes the Christmas activities?

Because I'm terrible at the game I would like an even easier version for my little baby capabilities.

Actually if you could just point me to the values I could probably fix it myself if you don't feel like it.

I second that. I want ultra easy peasy instant gold unlock all medal related abilities & no bullshit. Linking abilities to challenges was a f*cking bad idea.

I made the super easy one for you guys! I tested it on my singleplayer game and it worked. Not sure how it will work with coop. (I'm not a professional) Tell me if it works in coop (or at all)!

(Oh I didn't do rifts because I'm lazy and I don't want to do it if the other file doesn't work)

Attachments

• sr3_city_activity_goals.xtbl
    13.5 KB · Views: 987
Back