Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer

I followed the instructions exactly, but the only thing it does is add colors, it doesn't let me re-customize, or customize things previously un-customizable.

This is repeatable for me. Every time I select the Police Car the game freezes. Not a total freeze. I can move the car around and the music is still going but I can't Exit the menu. I have to Ctrl + Alt + delete.
Many other people, myself included, randomly have this issue when doing things at Rim Jobs; keyboard/mouse input will no longer function, aside from being able to access the Steam overlay and move the car around with the mouse. "Back" at lower left will also be greyed out.
See this post in the Steam Discussions SRIV Bugs thread: http://steamcommunity.com/app/20642...75441883/?tscn=1377205239#c846962439224806406
Sometimes, trying to select a type of paint (iridescent, pearlescent, etc.) will also cease to function.

The only mods I had installed at the time were "NudeUncensorMod_V1_byMikado", which use modified versions of customization_items.xtbl, customize_player.asm_pc, Default female diffuse.str2_pc, and the female skin color .str2_pc files (Asian, Black, Hispanic, and White). Though, I can't recall if this happened before I installed any mods.
I don't necessarily think it's an issue with having mods installed. I'd assume at least several people are running the vanilla game and are having this issue.

Last edited:
I followed the instructions exactly, but the only thing it does is add colors, it doesn't let me re-customize, or customize things previously un-customizable.

This mod doesn't add colors at all. Are you sure you didn't actually download a different mod? Like the extra colors one?

The only way I could think of to reset unlockable, unique, non-deletable cars would be to somehow spawn another one and save it.

Back