Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer

no,but i have the dlc of the game
its non-steam

i mean i just not buy it
im download this

Last edited by a moderator:
Having a legitimate version should really be a requisite for membership...

Hey there idolninja! Been using your mods since Saints Row 2 (still the best Saints Row game I think). I absolutely love them and it is freaking awesome you are on the Volition team now as that is just damn cool.

Just got the Saints Row IV: Game of the Century edition with all the DLC on the recent Steam sale... But... I have been running into a problem when using this specific mod. I've done clean installs, validated files, removed and replaced the mod, even ran the jeppstream2updater from Minimaul.

When this mod is installed, it causes random freezing for me, usually within a few minutes of playing and SRIV stops responding forcing me to end the process and restart the game. Now if I take the mod out, the game will run fine for hours on end. I cannot tell what is causing it as it seems random, but is definitely connected to this mod unfortunately. It may freeze up while in a shop, customizing things, or may freeze up just walking or driving/flying around in world. So I cannot really tell what is triggering the freezing other than something having to do with this particular mod. So I thought I would put it up here as I may be overlooking or missing something simple for all I know.

Hey there idolninja! Been using your mods since Saints Row 2 (still the best Saints Row game I think). I absolutely love them and it is freaking awesome you are on the Volition team now as that is just damn cool.

Just got the Saints Row IV: Game of the Century edition with all the DLC on the recent Steam sale... But... I have been running into a problem when using this specific mod. I've done clean installs, validated files, removed and replaced the mod, even ran the jeppstream2updater from Minimaul.

When this mod is installed, it causes random freezing for me, usually within a few minutes of playing and SRIV stops responding forcing me to end the process and restart the game. Now if I take the mod out, the game will run fine for hours on end. I cannot tell what is causing it as it seems random, but is definitely connected to this mod unfortunately. It may freeze up while in a shop, customizing things, or may freeze up just walking or driving/flying around in world. So I cannot really tell what is triggering the freezing other than something having to do with this particular mod. So I thought I would put it up here as I may be overlooking or missing something simple for all I know.

Hmm... The files shouldn't have changed at all between the regular release and game of the century. I'll look into it when I have some time. In the meantime, try deleting all files in the root of your sr4 install (but leave the subfolders!) Then, verify integrity.

Hmm... The files shouldn't have changed at all between the regular release and game of the century. I'll look into it when I have some time. In the meantime, try deleting all files in the root of your sr4 install (but leave the subfolders!) Then, verify integrity.

Ha! That seems to fix it. I had a feeling I was missing something.

Thank you very much, oh wise and awesome IdolNinja.

Ha! That seems to fix it. I had a feeling I was missing something.

Thank you very much, oh wise and awesome IdolNinja.

It was likely the remnant of some other mod that got missed then. Glad it's all sorted! :)

Back