Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer

im running into a problem here. I receive the option to customize most Cars from the gateway however not all. im a bit beyond where i unlocked my Screaming Eagle so i also have that tank yet im unable to modify these reward vehicles (or any other vehicle from the helipad option like the XOR or the Salem)

im running into a problem here. I receive the option to customize most Cars from the gateway however not all. im a bit beyond where i unlocked my Screaming Eagle so i also have that tank yet im unable to modify these reward vehicles (or any other vehicle from the helipad option like the XOR or the Salem)

Are you sure that you installed it correctly? Post a screenshot of your SRTT folder with the exe to make sure.

i feel like such a dumbass. i didn't unpack it. ill repost on my results

Update: Yep, works perfectly fine! XD

Last edited:
I installed this and day/night fixer and the game freaks out after putting this in the install dir. It makes it think it's the SR4 Initiation Station (based on the crash error - have that installed as well) instead of the actual game, and hard crashes back to windows every 10-30 minutes.

Not a big deal since I just deleted the files from the install dir and it went back to normal, but would be nice to be able to use. Windows 7 64-bit.

I installed this and day/night fixer and the game freaks out after putting this in the install dir. It makes it think it's the SR4 Initiation Station (based on the crash error - have that installed as well) instead of the actual game, and hard crashes back to windows every 10-30 minutes.

Not a big deal since I just deleted the files from the install dir and it went back to normal, but would be nice to be able to use. Windows 7 64-bit.

Do you own the legal Steam version of SRIV?

https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/customize-any-vehicle-plus-wardrobe-color-changer.3217/ This one messes up the mission where you need to get the parts to the key - Batteries not included.

I'm pretty sure it is this one. It's either vehicle_containers.asm_pc, or store_vehicle.str2_pc. If it's not one of these I'll see if I can find out more about it.

Spoiler: Gat says he'll get a helicopter but he never does, and it messes the mission up. (He's supposed to go with you and help you.)

Yes. I installed the Initiation Station first, then pre-ordered it, and pre-loaded. If you want, I can take a look later to see if it works without the day/time switcher (that didn't work, but I was already past escape... mostly wanted it for my next playthrough).

I hadn't actually done any customizations yet, but did see the options available. LMK if there's anything else you'd like me to check.

This is repeatable for me. Every time I select the Police Car the game freezes. Not a total freeze. I can move the car around and the music is still going but I can't Exit the menu. I have to Ctrl + Alt + delete.

How odd. The police car wasn't touched. Can anyone else confirm?

Back