Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer

Having the same problem as above, and its not fixed with the january update.

With the asm in the directory, the game sticks on the lading mods screen, without the asm it freezes on wardobe. Ive got the latest patch and enter the dominatrix DLC installed, this didnt happen before the that. Ive had a look at the streamupdate 2 thing but im not all that clue'd in with how to use it, ive tried running the streamupdate 2 app but it says it cant find the SR4 folder.

Do you own the legal Steam version of the game?

I do, i did what corrodias said and delted the files and reinstalled, now everything works fine, thanks for the help!

Does this work with the hardcore mod? Anytime I install this, I have to remove 1 file to even get the game to load, however with that file removed it freezes in the wardrobe menu as its loading it. Any fixes? This is the file that prevents sr4 from loading with the hardcore mode: patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc, however without this file the game freezes entering wardrobe at all.

Does this work with the hardcore mod? Anytime I install this, I have to remove 1 file to even get the game to load, however with that file removed it freezes in the wardrobe menu as its loading it. Any fixes? This is the file that prevents sr4 from loading with the hardcore mode: patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc, however without this file the game freezes entering wardrobe at all.

Sounds like the asm just needs to be updated. Grab Minmaul's tools and run ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe

http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/minimauls-saints-row-iv-tools.3188/

was this mod discontinued? with the author joining Volition and all...

sucks if it was, escpecially since many vehicles from sr iv that haven't changed since sr tt don't seem to have any working customization options, despite the fact that they worked fine in sr tt even with the customization glitch alone, like the Bear.

If you give me a detailed description of everything that's missing, I'll see what I can do. :)

With this mod installed for some reason when customizing any vehicle when I go to performance to purchase an upgrade the cursor thing defaults to the bottom option rather than the top. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Back