SPOILERS Cant get past Real life mission

Heya IdleNinja, can you email me the mod at (redacted) the mod that finishes the mission right before the gates that crash, even though it claims to have been fixed i still have this issue.
I'm sure he'd be more inclined to send it to you just as soon as you link your steam profile to your forum profile.
Hover your mouse over your forum name in the upper right corner and select Steam integration from the list.

I got this after i downloaded enter the dominatrix, when i talk to the people in the spaceship the screen comes a few seconds before the audio. so basicly when i talk to shaundi i see shaundi talking and then only 2 seconds later i hear the audio for it.

so my theorie for this bug is that when kinzie says 'do a barrel roll' just before you need to go trough the doors. that this activates the command that open the doors, but a few seconds to early because the screen and audio are a few seconds off (so you never could make it)

i finished the mission in the first try, but after i installed enter the dominatrix all kind of shit went wrong.

OK I must be the worst gamer in history. When attempting the real life mission, if I reduce my video settings as suggested, the game goes, well, faster and I crash into everything. Someone please tell me there's a level skip code or something, or a way to change clipping.

Back