SPOILERS Cant get past Real life mission

Wow, that would be amazing! If you want I could link it to other people who have this problem as well. A HUGE thanks in advance though, that would be really great.

Extract the 2 files in this archive to the root of your SRIV install and try the mission again. It should automatically end with success right after Keith and Kinzie have their "barrel roll" conversation which should be right before the doors.

EDIT:
Removed upload since the new patch asm breaks it.

Last edited:
Extract the 2 files in this archive to the root of your SRIV install and try the mission again. It should automatically end with success right after Keith and Kinzie have their "barrel roll" conversation which should be right before the doors.
Thanks!

Can anyone confirm that this actually works?

Looks like the game was patched today to fix that bug. Try removing the mod and seeing if it works now.

Oh, just found this thread, awesome that you are doing this, I tried the patch earlier today, but it sadly did not stop the glitch from reoccurring, I wish you luck in making this mod, I look forward to finally progressing in the game!

Oh, just found this thread, awesome that you are doing this, I tried the patch earlier today, but it sadly did not stop the glitch from reoccurring, I wish you luck in making this mod, I look forward to finally progressing in the game!
I tested it out just to make sure, you were right. Still no patch for this specific issue.

There is an issue in the "Batteries Not Included" mission that I think is due to the same reason as well. There's a thread here where the bug is being discussed.

Essentially, some of the shield generators in that mission can't be disabled. The progress and animation will play until halfway or almost the end and then stop. Is it possible to skip the mission with a mod? From what I gathered from the official saints row forums, the problems seem to start at the 2nd or 3rd battery collection areas. Thanks!

EDIT: Fixed

Last edited:
Heya IdleNinja, can you email me the mod at (redacted) the mod that finishes the mission right before the gates that crash, even though it claims to have been fixed i still have this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back