SPOILERS Cant get past Real life mission

You know the mission where you escape the simulation? I cant get past the final part where the doors are closing. I mapped the yaw controls, which helps, and I also connected a controller, where the buttons near the trigger allow you to do the yaw. Yawing basically turns you 90 degrees to one side, which is what I've seen every person whos played through this do. I keep crashing into the closing doors? Anyone got any tips?

Turn down your settings. If you have sub-30fps you won't be able to fly fast enough through the doors.

Turn down your settings. If you have sub-30fps you won't be able to fly fast enough through the doors.
I'm not Robotdude, but I have turned down ALL of my settings (including res to the minimum) and still can't get through. Is there anything to do?

I'm not Robotdude, but I have turned down ALL of my settings (including res to the minimum) and still can't get through. Is there anything to do?

Upgrade your PC?

Yeah, my guess is either that or wait for a patch. It seems quite a few people have this problem, I've also looked around on www.reddit.com/r/saintsrow and it seems like it's a common problem.

Did you also try turning off film grain? That one is kind of hidden and in the Game options instead of Video. That should give you a performance boost with it off.

Did you also try turning off film grain? That one is kind of hidden and in the Game options instead of Video. That should give you a performance boost with it off.
Yeah. I have a decent looking performance but I'm just barely not making it. It's always the very last set of doors that close from the sides into the middle. I think I'll either upgrade some parts or wait for the patch. After ~4 hours of trying and failing (every single time) I'm trying to fix this any way I can. Is there any way at all to skip the mission? I'm guessing not.

Yeah. I have a decent looking performance but I'm just barely not making it. It's always the very last set of doors that close from the sides into the middle. I think I'll either upgrade some parts or wait for the patch. After ~4 hours of trying and failing (every single time) I'm trying to fix this any way I can. Is there any way at all to skip the mission? I'm guessing not.

I might be able to whip up a mod that autocompletes it.

Back