Additional clothing for sale

I'm not sure I can break up uniforms, they seem to be singular meshes. I don't really know how I would go about importing clothing from 3 into 4. Not to mention some of the clothing was paid DLC and all that... so its like, what am I leeeeeegally allowed to do?

Could you also try adding in nyteblade's suit? He was in a few missions but...like you said this is SR4 so it will be noticeably harder

Could you also try adding in nyteblade's suit? He was in a few missions but...like you said this is SR4 so it will be noticeably harder

Nyteblade's suit is already available at Let's Pretend.

Nyteblade's suit is already available at Let's Pretend.
Oh -.-....my bad...since it wasn't in SR3 I thought it wouldn't be in SR4

actually i just checked let's pretend and i can't seem to find the nyteblade uniform...(i'm talking about the one with the katanas on the back of it)

Last edited:
Oh -.-....my bad...since it wasn't in SR3 I thought it wouldn't be in SR4

actually i just checked let's pretend and i can't seem to find the nyteblade uniform...(i'm talking about the one with the katanas on the back of it)
It's not in Let's Pretend, it's in... I think it's Nobody Loves Me. I did think it was Let's Pretend at first, but that just has the NyteBlade Pack clothes from SRtT. Actual NyteBlade outfit is in Nobody Loves Me.

I'm guessing implementing Shaundi's hero suit isn't possible, right ?

I'm guessing implementing Shaundi's hero suit isn't possible, right ?

Like SRTT, npc clothing isn't actually clothing. It's one big mesh that includes the npcs body as well. Stuff like what you're asking for isn't going to be possible until the clothing part of the SDK is released later down the road.

It's not in Let's Pretend, it's in... I think it's Nobody Loves Me. I did think it was Let's Pretend at first, but that just has the NyteBlade Pack clothes from SRtT. Actual NyteBlade outfit is in Nobody Loves Me.
yokieeggsnhamdokie I found it in the nobody loves me....i wouldn't ever think to check there for a costume

Back