Additional Cheats

Do you know if the slowmo cheat is made to be inaccessible, like the low gravity cheat from the third? Or is it just a bug? Also, can Volition fix it on the console version? I was really looking forward to slowmo. I also found that Notrated doesn't work on Xbox 360, nor does golden gun. I was hoping it was just a PC thing, but it's not. I really hope that Volition can fix this. And if they can't do it with a patch, would they have to press new discs with the updated data?

According to the Saints Row Wiki, several cheats in Saints Row 4 are unlockable, meaning that they don't work until you unlock them first.

Here is a link to the article http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Unlockables_in_Saints_Row_IV

and here is just the relevant bits from that article posted below:

Category -Type -Unlockable - Description

Customization- Silverlink- Cheat -You have unlocked the Bloody Mess cheat.
Customization- Silverlink- Cheat -You have unlocked the Golden Gun cheat.
Customization- Silverlink- Cheat -You have unlocked the Slow Motion cheat.
DLC- No Type- Executive Privilege Pack -New Cheats are available in the HUB

EDIT: I'm not sure what "Silverlink" is, but that type of unlockable also unlocks 2 new hairstyles: Fun Bob and Hi Fauxhawk, and several Deep Silver weapon skins, as well as 4 bonuses: 10% boost to cache, a 10% boost to XP, 100,000 one-time instant cache, and 10,000 one-time instant XP. Perhaps it will be something similar to Gearbox software's Shift codes for Borderlands 2, which would require getting codes from Deep Silver via Facebook, Twitter, or Saintsrow.com, but then again I am just speculating as I have not actually played the game yet.

Last edited:
According to the Saints Row Wiki, several cheats in Saints Row 4 are unlockable, meaning that they don't work until you unlock them first.

Here is a link to the article http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Unlockables_in_Saints_Row_IV

and here is just the relevant bits from that article posted below:

Category -Type -Unlockable - Description

Customization- Silverlink- Cheat -You have unlocked the Bloody Mess cheat.
Customization- Silverlink- Cheat -You have unlocked the Golden Gun cheat.
Customization- Silverlink- Cheat -You have unlocked the Slow Motion cheat.
DLC- No Type- Executive Privilege Pack -New Cheats are available in the HUB
wait whats silverlink?

Thats crap. Don't people know the definition of cheats? You are NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE TO DO SHIT TO USE THEM! I don't get it!! First, a cheat DLC, now you have to do shit to unlock slowmo and others??? Dude, naw.

Thats crap. Don't people know the definition of cheats? You are NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE TO DO SHIT TO USE THEM! I don't get it!! First, a cheat DLC, now you have to do shit to unlock slowmo and others??? Dude, naw.

You're being kind of ridiculous. There have been many instances of cheats being unlocks throughout the history of videogaming. It's one thing to be upset over paid dlc cheats, and quite another to rage about this.

EDIT:
I'll be removing the slomo cheat, and everyone should consider the other silverlink ones off limits until we have an official answer.

Back