Can't change gamma/brightness

The brightness slider doesn't seem to work at all, and the night scenes are way too dark.

I'm running the game with Gentlemen of the Row (the only optional mod I have is the Xbox prompts), and the power tools.

Any advice is appreciated.

The brightness slider doesn't seem to work at all, and the night scenes are way too dark.

I'm running the game with Gentlemen of the Row (the only optional mod I have is the Xbox prompts), and the power tools.

There is an optional mod in GotR that lightens up the nighttime.

http://uploaded.net/file/4e8kfrwn

I use this called Gammacontrol.exe.(v1.0.3.1)
I got from a German H.L.Counterstrike forum long time ago.

It has info in panel on front of app,
crt+alt +1 for darker
crt+alt +2 for brighter.
and it has a little tick box ,if u want it to autostart after windows bootup.
It's a few kb in size and does the job well.
===================================
SIDENOTE:
Also Google for ' superf4 '
It's another small tray app.
It has a kill button for when a game freezes and u can't alt-tab out of it.
It has two ways to kill the frozen game.
It's still been worked on ,so isn't 100% perfect yet.
But it's got me out of trouble a few times.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm okay with the brightness levels after using the mod that Idolninja pointed out in the GotR pack. Thank you for the replies.

If you are playing on a pc which this forum is spposed to be, look up SweetFx for srtt and saints row 4. It will automaticaly adjust gamma and colors for you;)

SweetFx is useful and you can download "settings/config" files that other people have made or just dive in and try your own adjustments.
Though it can be a bit over whelming at first if you're not used to such things.

Back