Reckless or Volatile Traffic Mod v1

I was feeling rather bored with the mundane, sane driving of civilian traffic, so I decided to make things more interesting. There are two different "modes" to this mod: "Reckless" and "Volatile."

Reckless reduces the effectiveness of cars' braking and steering, resulting in many more collisions. Also, angular dampening has been removed on most cars, giving them more freedom to spin out of control and flip during collisions.

Volatile is for the most part the same, but with the hitpoints or "health" of vehicles greatly reduced. Even minor bumps or scuffs will cause them to detonate violently.

This simple mod will pretty much make already useless cars more useless, but more entertaining.

Also I'd love to see a video of someone trying to complete SR4 from beginning to end while this mod is active. Double props if they can do it with the "volatile" mode.

recklessmodsnap1.jpg recklessmodsnap2.jpg volatilesnap1.jpg volatilesnap2.jpg

Attachments

• Reckless Traffic Mod v1.7z
    18.8 KB · Views: 569
Last edited:
ooh eeaaa, great mod! its making my friends game crash and hes blaming it on me!! 10/10 would get blamed at for making there game crash because of a mod that makes other people crash!!

Back