Need help updating stream_grid.asm_pc

I've already extracted some of the mission files such as m02.str2_pc, m11.str2_pc. You know, files like that and normally I can update the stream_grid.asm_pc file with other str2_pc files associated with them but yet with these, it says it cannot find the container when I use Minimaul's tools when I try to rebuild and update the asm. I hear that those files are associated with that asm file but it won't update those yet it will with all the others such as the "modal" files.

I've already extracted some of the mission files such as m02.str2_pc, m11.str2_pc. You know, files like that and normally I can update the stream_grid.asm_pc file with other str2_pc files associated with them but yet with these, it says it cannot find the container when I use Minimaul's tools when I try to rebuild and update the asm. I hear that those files are associated with that asm file but it won't update those yet it will with all the others such as the "modal" files.
that's very odd - that's definitely the right ASM for those files: http://saintsrowmods.com/search/Packages/Results?game=3&searchTerm=m02.str2_pc

This is what I did. I was extracting some of the mission str2s such as m02.st2_pc and then I went inside the folder for the mission files I extracted to find the .todx files to edit them. This is to remove the vignette for the mod I am currently working on for missions as I already did it for the main sandbox. Then I went to repack the st2_pc file and update the stream_grid asm but the program said something like "could not find container with m02" or something like that.

Yet everything worked fine when I was dealing with m22_modal.str2_pc and some other "modal" files.

Back