Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

Thanks for the info in your reply.
I' m on a 3g dongle connection atmo (steam is a blooming nightmare with downloading updates,it takes days )
I'll try and upload a screenshot,if my dongle allows,but I've used up my data allowance,so can only surf net.
edit:
Actually i think the screenshots would be horrible low res,not sure.

Thanks for the info in your reply.
I' m on a 3g dongle connection atmo (steam is a blooming nightmare with downloading updates,it takes days )
I'll try and upload a screenshot,if my dongle allows,but I've used up my data allowance,so can only surf net.
edit:
Actually i think the screenshots would be horrible low res,not sure.
Best screenshots are function plus end button at same time(printscreen)plus my sweetfx for srtt mod

She's sexy, she got a sunburn, she just got stood up,and she's got 2 45's and she's looking for you:p
IF LOOKS COULD KILL!!!!
Screenshot10683.jpg
Screenshot13614.jpg
Screenshot12665.jpg
Screenshot14209.jpg
Screenshot13206.jpg

Attachments

• If Looks Could Kill.rar
    2.8 MB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Just so everyone knows, this suit suits many different skin tones and the skin color depends on the lighting. Hot sunny days she has a sunburn,normal days she has regular skin tone, and night time darkens the skin color(kind of a 3d effect). Here is a few shots to show difference from another skin tone and time of day:
Screenshot13301.jpg
Screenshot13743.jpg
Screenshot16644.jpg
Screenshot17073.jpg

Excellent work there bro !
Did you make that pattern or is it from an image ?

Will screenshots be in steam folder ?

Is it winkey +end+ prtscrn ?

Strangely ,i can't remember the last time i ever did a screenshot :)
Being an oldie ,it's rather embarrassing :D

Will screenshots be in steam folder ?

Is it winkey +end+ prtscrn ?

Strangely ,i can't remember the last time i ever did a screenshot :)
Being an oldie ,it's rather embarrassing :D
Press the function key plus the end button at same time(on mine the end key is print screen) and it will show up in your main saints row the third folder as a bmp image. Open the bmp with windows paint and save as jpeg image(saints row mods wont upload bmp images thats why). Upload the image then push the button next to it for full image. I highly recommend sweetfx for srtt as it adds much better color and graphics to all computers(optional but i use it and i run my game at low resolution so i get better framerate and my screenshots come out great).

Back