SRV Ideas thread.

Police notoriety ideas: Level 1 starts off with Stilwater\Steelport PD officers using melee weapons (baton, billy club, taser, pepper spray) and pistols.
At level 2 officers will start to use pistols and shotguns also some officers will start to wear bullet-proof vests (like in SR2). Sheriff Deputies armed with semi-auto rifles also have a chance to spawn in their own unique variants of the Five-O and Peacemaker.
At level 3 SWAT and Riot Units are called in. Riot Units are armed with batons, billy clubs, riot shields and shotguns and will often spawn in their own "riot control" variants of the Lockdown, Bear and Peacekeeper. On the flip side Riot Units move much slower than their SWAT counterparts but they have twice as much health.
At level 4 the FBI and STAG are sent in. The FBI come in two flavors. FBI SWAT who wield M4A1's and can be identified by their green SWAT outfits and FBI Investigators that use pistols and wear navy blue uniforms. As for STAG they look less like stormtroopers and more like a cross between the real-life DHS and military.
At level 5 the Military and Ultor enter the fray. Military forces are comprised of Army troops wielding assault rifles, Marines armed with assault rifles SMG's and RPG's and Navy\Coast Guard\Air Force soldiers armed with SMG's and sniper rifles. For Ultor they look a bit more like the typical Blackwater\Academi merc (short sleeve shirts, baseball caps or in some cases tactical helmets etc) alongside STAG they have access to more high-end weapons the police,FBI, or military.
Ways to loose notoriety: Either A. enter any safehouse\crib or B. Enter any purchased store\property.

Last edited:
If we're going over the top, enemy airstrikes would be nice. With jets flying over you, think of the cutscene during SR:TT's Gang Bang mission on the roof of Technically Legal.

I would also just love to see enemies moving while they're shooting. Especially with shotguns, SMGs and pistols.

Also, I can't say it enough, but LMGs with LMG mechanics.

Wasn't there a few NPC mods for SR3 that allowed stag soldiers to call in airstrikes on high notoriety levels using the SA-3 Airstrike Marker? Would it be safe to assume it would be similar except you can actually see the jet\VTOL\drone flying overhead? While we're on the topic of AI it would be nice if enemies would try to set up roadblocks in the surronding area instead of causing a 15-vehicle pile-up like in SR2-SR3. Another thing is if an enemy is using an explosive or area of effect weapon or using a heavy vehicle like a tank or attack chopper they should actually try to aim at the player and NOT their teamates. This was very annoying in SR2 and it was even worse in SR3 due to inreased spawn rates for law enforcement\syndicate.

Last edited:
Wasn't there a few NPC mods for SR3 that allowed stag soldiers to call in airstrikes on high notoriety levels using the SA-3 Airstrike Marker? Would it be safe to assume it wiuld be similar except you can actually see the jet\VTOL\drone flying overhead?
The jets flying overhead is what I essentially mean with that idea.

"Needs" like in The Sims. Imagine restaurants having to return. Imagine buildings other than the fucking gun store having to be enterable. Imagine getting into a shoot out with the cops and needing to relive yourself, so you head to a restroom and are forced continue shooting out the stall while on the seat, like it's a Tarantino movie or some shit.

1. To lose notoriety : anyone miss Forgive and Forget?
  2. Boss fight : I always want to perform takedown moves on the big guys, like Maero, Killbane, Brute and Warden, instead of the forced HUD gameplay. In Tenchu 2, you can have so many ways to mess with the enemy boss character, i.e. throwing caltrops behind, climb up to the rooftop and shooting poison darts/shuriken/burning arrows, throwing smoke bombs.
  3. Melee fighting styles : I like the way Saints Row 2 rewards new fighting styles to the player. However, I would also like to customize the melee hand/weapon combo and select the finisher moves, instead of limited to only one fighting style. Besides, is it possible to add jumping attack (like jumping sword/hammer attack, crane kick, roundhouse kick.... etc.) to this game? I miss the charged attack in SR2 too.
  4. Less/No more forced wardrobe change during mission : I hate the wrestler outfit in SR3 murderbrawl(and the restricted gameplay design too), I'm fine with the mission like the boss has to disguise as technician to sneak into police HQ in SR2 though.
  5. Bigger and more vibrant city : At least the size of Stillwater, with interesting NPCs
  6. Mission/cut scene replay : Just like SR2

"Needs" like in The Sims. Imagine restaurants having to return. Imagine buildings other than the fucking gun store having to be enterable. Imagine getting into a shoot out with the cops and needing to relive yourself, so you head to a restroom and are forced continue shooting out the stall while on the seat, like it's a Tarantino movie or some shit.
I hope you don't mean ALL sims needs.
Just sleep, hunger and hygiene can work fine.

Ability to save screenshot and character locally, as well as server in case someone want to cross play on different platforms.

Back