Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

Well we are down to finishing touches but before i do that does anybody like these this way:oops:my wife says handle should be chrome but i like it black so i need your opinions here
Screenshot15526.jpg
Screenshot17537.jpg

Edit: By the way every flame on this gun is 3d. Flames are blue and flicker purple when you move the gun like a real fireplace and thats why i went with the black handle( Its the only way to get the effect).

Last edited:
Very nice, would love to download it.

Actually, would love to download both the newest one with the blue dragon and the one with that gothic/vampire looking figure on the handle that you recently posted.

Last edited:

Actually, would love to download both the newest one with the blue dragon and the one with that gothic/vampire looking figure on the handle that you recently posted.
Well since you said something i will get these uploaded soon as i can and the other ones with the blue dragon you liked;)

We

Ll here are the 3d flaming colt custom 45's all 4 levels completed;). Just replace the old str2 file and update your asm and done.
Screenshot6185.jpg
Screenshot6433.jpg
Screenshot6702.jpg
Screenshot6955.jpg

Edit: If anyone cares this is gun that inspired the idea for the flames on the barrel
28493-DEFAULT-L.jpg

Attachments

• Flaming 45.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 295
Last edited:
This

This is the original black and chrome 45 with the jade dragon on the handle you asked for(updated and completed all 4 levels all the way down to the trigger). And if you liked it better the other way that can be arranged;)
Screenshot7943.jpg
Screenshot8123.jpg
Screenshot8379.jpg
Screenshot8676.jpg

Attachments

• Black And Chrome 45.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 341

Well zin as for the shotgun with the drum this is what i got(it has been added to the main collection and frnt page updated);). If you feel it needs changes let me know. The weapon cache doesnt do it any justice so here is some screenshots
Screenshot29921.jpg
Screenshot21749.jpg
Screenshot22129.jpg
Screenshot21207.jpg
Screenshot16109.jpg
Screenshot11155.jpg

Edit: handle looked wrong:p
Screenshot7763.jpg
Screenshot6110.jpg

Last edited:
Damn that shotgun turned out great. A lot better than what I imagined it would be, I so would love to download that one too. I'll go ahead and download those 2 pistols and shotgun right away.

Also, as much as I like the K8 with the black and chrome look, I also like the variant shown in this picture: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/attachments/screenshot4076-jpg.8238/

Reminds me of the actual M249 SAW although the ammo box isn't green, but the gun itself being black. The grenade launcher looked great in that pic 2, like an M203. Keep up the good work, I love these. Still like for it to have gold bullets on the level 4 version though, for realism.

Last edited:
Damn that shotgun turned out great. A lot better than what I imagined it would be, I so would love to download that one too. I'll go ahead and download those 2 pistols and shotgun right away.

Also, as much as I like the K8 with the black and chrome look, I also like the variant shown in this picture: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/attachments/screenshot4076-jpg.8238/

Reminds me of the actual M249 SAW although the ammo box isn't green, but the gun itself being black. The grenade launcher looked great in that pic 2, like an M203. Keep up the good work, I love these. Still like for it to have gold bullets on the level 4 version though, for realism.
Thank you for the compliment and if the k8 you are showing in the screenshot is from the black and red bits for srtt it needs a lot of touchup. I could make you a version like that.

By the way anybody want a real chainsaw from viper tools:p
Screenshot14180.jpg
Screenshot15238.jpg

Back