Shaundi is a much better fit for GAT out of Hell DLC than Kinzie

Unlike Kinzie, Shaundi is used to killing and murdering people like Boss and GAT, that's why i think Shaundi is a much better fit for DLC like GAT out of Hell than Kinzie...What do you guys think?

Also, in SR3 and 4 Kinzie is all Slim and trim but in GAT out of hell DLC , she is all muscular with broad man -like shoulders lol.

Speak of the Devil, I just said something like this!

I would've thought Shaundi would go with Gat because for the last two games she tore herself apart over Gat's (assumed) death. So when Gat is saying he was going to Hell, I was expecting Shaundi to jump in and say, "Oh no you don't! I'm not letting you out of my sight again. Last time that happened, we thought you died. You want to go to Hell to rescue the Boss, then you'd better let me come to."

I would've thought Shaundi would go with Gat because for the last two games she tore herself apart over Gat's (assumed) death. So when Gat is saying he was going to Hell, I was expecting Shaundi to jump in and say, "Oh no you don't! I'm not letting you out of my sight again. Last time that happened, we thought you died. You want to go to Hell to rescue the Boss, then you'd better let me come to."
I agree.:cool:

I disagree. Shaundi is only smart enough to run an ATM or use a Credit Card. I highly doubt she would have had enough critical thinking and skills to actually aid in the Boss' rescue.

But...

Doesn't really matter what any of us think, the game is already done and released, no amount of, uh, "feedback" will make them go back and change half of the game.

I disagree. Shaundi is only smart enough to run an ATM or use a Credit Card. I highly doubt she would have had enough critical thinking and skills to actually aid in the Boss' rescue.

But...

Doesn't really matter what any of us think, the game is already done and released, no amount of, uh, "feedback" will make them go back and change half of the game.
To be fair, Gat's solution to finding the Boss was 'murder as many demons as possible until Satan gets pissed enough to come at me...then I'll shoot him in the face!' I think Shaundi would've felt right at home shooting demons with Johnny Gat.

I actually am of two minds about Kinzie in Gat out of Hell.

On the one hand, the arguments presented in Shaundi's favor in this thread are compelling, and rooted in her character. Furthermore, a part of me mildly mourns Shaundi's apparent demotion from leading lady of Saints Row in favor of Kinzie.

On the other hand, if they are going to use Kinzie as the co-star then dammit, give her something to do. She's barely even in the cutscenes, and the gameplay has no difference between Gat-mode and Kinzie-mode except different incidental dialogue. Granted, the shit coming out of Kinzie's mouth was fucking hilarious, but, its like the developers just did the bare minimum to patch her in this as a co-op player instead of genuinely making it what the trailers looked like, a full-on buddy cop movie.

As is, its like they fell halfway between, instead of going all-in on one or the other.

So... I liked Gat out of Hell. Everything it gave me, I loved. I just mourn all the things it didn't give me, but could have.

Back