Change Kinzie default outfit in GAT out of HELL to Super Kinzzie outfit from SR4

i wasn't able to put that kinzie in, strange because i was able to put Hell Gat into SR4 with no problem and it crashes in GOOH. maybe because shes a charcater?
GAT.png
What about putting Hell Kinzie into SRIV since you were able to get Hell Gat into it?

Put two and two together its volition what do you think :p
If Volition is serious about allowing mods then they should make it their top priority...Look at Bethesda, they released their entire toolkit 1 month after Skyrim release with full Steam workshop support...It's after releasing mod tool they started working on expansion pack and DLC... I want that level of commitment from Volition.

If Volition is serious about allowing mods then they should make it their top priority...Look at Bethesda, they released their entire toolkit 1 month after Skyrim release with full Steam workshop support...It's after releasing mod tool they started working on expansion pack and DLC... I want that level of commitment from Volition.
Agreed but tbh I sometimes think volition behaves like a indie company seriously volition what happened to you after sr3 you guys really went down hill. I am glad red faction got in Nordic games hands or else we probably never see a gfwl patch out along with constant support after that like we do now from Nordic games and plus if volition at this rate still had red faction next red faction game in Saints row 3 engine lol now here comes the people pisted at my post come and get me.:p

Always people who know nothing about a business telling a company how to run it.

@Saint911
Making comparisons to Skyrim's toolset release is really short sighted, especially since the Toolset for each the games leading up to Skyrim took up to 2 years to get released. And only Skyrim has Steam Workshop support, and no it didn't have it from the beginning, it was added later.
ES Morrowwind, ES Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim. Everything before Skyrim took a very long time to get the toolset.

@PlayaOfGames
You do realize that SRTT and SR4 were made by 2 slightly different companies, yes? SRTT was done by THQ/Volition and SR4 by DeepSilver/Volition.
And saying things like "if volition at this rate still had red faction next red faction game in Saints row 3 engine" just makes you look as dumb as the statement sounds.

From the very start, it was stated that Volition are working with the tools and helping the modding community in their spare time. One of the reasons for the delays is that we lost key people who were devoting their entire evenings and weekends to this, and trying to find others who are willing to step and take over their work. /perspective

From the very start, it was stated that Volition are working with the tools and helping the modding community in their spare time. One of the reasons for the delays is that we lost key people who were devoting their entire evenings and weekends to this, and trying to find others who are willing to step and take over their work. /perspective
Alright...Can you tell me how long we have to wait ? Will toolset allow modders to create their own playable land mass and missions or activities?

Back