SR2 Improved Vehicles

How does this compare or differ to say [GoSP] Jon's Revamped Car Physics for Sr2: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/revamped-car-physics-for-sr2.2780/

His mod removes all angular damping on vehicles.

I tried his mod but change is not felt.
So I changed the various physical settings for each type of vehicle instead of remove angular damping.
There are many elements that strongly involved in the car of behavior.

for example as follows.
Roll/Pich/Yaw Torque Factor
Wheel Friction
Wheel Damp
Spring Strength
Position of the center of gravity

The new version 1.02 is available.

Notable point in this version:
Bootlegger and some large car became particularly easy to drive.
Helicopter was able to accurately hovering.

The new version 1.02 is available.

Notable point in this version:
Bootlegger and some large car became particularly easy to drive.
Helicopter was able to accurately hovering.
You mean no listing forward or back and staying in the same altitude?! Now all that's needed is the ability to strafe and to not descend while moving

You mean no listing forward or back and staying in the same altitude?! Now all that's needed is the ability to strafe and to not descend while moving

I did not exactly set the position of the center of mass of the helicopter in v1.00.
So there is a problem that moved even if there is no thrust forward or backward, landing had become difficult to do.
I fixed it in this version.

It does not became a VTOL.:p

I did not exactly set the position of the center of mass of the helicopter in v1.00.
So there is a problem that moved even if there is no thrust forward or backward, landing had become difficult to do.
I fixed it in this version.

It does not became a VTOL.:p
I know that. But even the choppers in SR;TT stayed put when not moving

I dunno, but it feels that quad bike fire missions are harder to control, in vanilla GoTR it handles much better

Update to v1.06.
The operability of almost all vehicles has been improved with the exception of aircraft, ships and some exceptions.

The reason for the exception.
Peterliner: AI causes accidents on highways when changes are made to the physical model.
Voyage: Cars get stuck in the heli assault activity when changes are made to the physical model.

Vehicles that are easy to drive from the beginning have no changes to the physical model other than the adjustment of the steering wheel angle.
Bootlegger is the easiest way to experience improvements in operability by changing the physical model. Please try driving.

Can I include this in "Original Gangstas of Stilwater '06"? (with credits of course)

Back