Any help.. [Solved]

Please somebody help me add new 51 lvl to the game. Because don't working:

Capture.JPG

Any idea? Because as I do on this picture, my new 51 lvl not working in game.

I'm pretty sure we can't go above 50. But, you have <Respect>0</Respect>, while 50 has 8645, perhaps try a value greater than that.

I'm pretty sure we can't go above 50. But, you have <Respect>0</Respect>, while 50 has 8645, perhaps try a value greater than that.
Thanks for you reply but 8645 it's my numbers, I put 8645 for 50 lvl to move from 50 to my 51 because by default for 50 lvl was "0".
And I already tryed to put different numbers but no luck.

P.S. Maybe game scripts are blocking respect level above 50. Who knows.

Last edited:
I think it's something that's set by the .exe or hardcoded into the engine itself. Either way, I think 50 was the maximum amount they could go for the game.

I think it's something that's set by the .exe or hardcoded into the engine itself. Either way, I think 50 was the maximum amount they could go for the game.
I'm checked that the maximum amount of respect that player can have is 20.000 so the game in theory may support up to 100 lvl.

Where does it say that 20,000 is the maximum amount of respect the player can have?
I saw this:
Code:
<Element>
                <Name>Respect</Name>
                <Type>Int</Type>
                <Description>The amount of repect to go from this level to the next</Description>
                <Default>1000</Default>
                <MaxValue>20000</MaxValue>
                </Element>

Also a few lines down from that is:
<Max_Children>50</Max_Children>
Which I changed ages ago when I tried to increase the level, and it had no effect. So I think Derekleet is right and it's hardcoded.

Where does it say that 20,000 is the maximum amount of respect the player can have?
I saw this:
Code:
<Element>
                <Name>Respect</Name>
                <Type>Int</Type>
                <Description>The amount of repect to go from this level to the next</Description>
                <Default>1000</Default>
                </Element>

Which I changed ages ago when I tried to increase the level, and it had no effect. So I think Derekleet is right and it's hardcoded.
Maybe so who knows =(

I saw this:
Code:
<Element>
                <Name>Respect</Name>
                <Type>Int</Type>
                <Default>1000</Default>
                </Element>

If that's in TableDescription (looks like it would be) then it's not actually read by the game - it's used by Volition's table editor to know what it's allowed to use.

So it will be hard coded.

If that's in TableDescription (looks like it would be) then it's not actually read by the game - it's used by Volition's table editor to know what it's allowed to use.

So it will be hard coded.
:(Maybe so, thanks for your reply. :)

Back