Any way to change toggle fine aim to held?

Edit: AGH! I accidentally put this in SRIV, I'm sorry for the confusion. I meant to post this under SR2. Again sorry for that.

as the title says, is there any way to make fine aim only active when it's assigned button is held down? this is only a minor annoyance and nothing more but if anyone knows a fix I'd greatly appreciate it. As a side note, if it's helpful I know there's an input.bin file located in: C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\thq\saints row 2

Last edited:
input.bin is for key bindings to existing actions rather than changing how those actions work. In SR2 that one does work as a toggle. I'm not aware of any way to change that for SR2, unfortunately.

That's sad to hear, but thanks for the info. It wasn't life or death of course, but I may try messing around with joy2key later. Oh well, definitely my favorite saints row game.

Edit: AGH! I accidentally put this in SRIV, I'm sorry for the confusion. I meant to post this under SR2. Again sorry for that.

as the title says, is there any way to make fine aim only active when it's assigned button is held down? this is only a minor annoyance and nothing more but if anyone knows a fix I'd greatly appreciate it. As a side note, if it's helpful I know there's an input.bin file located in: C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\thq\saints row 2
It's also in the "adult corner" for some reason.

Moved thread to correct Get Help forum.

Back