Minimaul's Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row IV and Gat Out Of Hell tools

I've released a new build:

Revision 49 (2015/01/29):
  • Make Steam2Update ignore the "mods" folder if it exists - this folder has never worked for all mods and shouldn't be used. Thanks to Arioh for noticing this was a problem with GOOH!

I've released a new build:

Revision 49 (2015/01/29):
  • Make Steam2Update ignore the "mods" folder if it exists - this folder has never worked for all mods and shouldn't be used. Thanks to Arioh for noticing this was a problem with GOOH!

Thanks for tool. And I'm still waiting :) :)

Yet another new build. Thanks go to Jon for getting lots of crashes that led me to figure this out.

Revision 50 (2015/01/31):
  • When overwriting old files, make sure that we actually *replace* the old file rather than just opening the old one. This meant that if we were overwriting a file with one that was smaller, the contents of the old file were left on the end. (oops!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet another new build. Thanks go to Jon for getting lots of crashes that lead me to figure this out.

Revision 50 (2015/01/31):
  • When overwriting old files, make sure that we actually *replace* the old file rather than just opening the old one. This meant that if we were overwriting a file with one that was smaller, the contents of the old file were left on the end. (oops!)

Again :) :)
Thanks for tool. And I'm still waiting

Back