The Trophy Points?

So, I was checking my account for saintsrowmods.com and noticed the trophy area that shows what you have earned, like linking the Steam account to the site and being given points if you have the games Saints Row 2 and Saints Row The Third. I would notice that the two have 10 points each, but my account has 0 instead of 20. Can anyone explain this to me and why it appears as so?

It sounds pointless, since it would seem that the points do absolutely nothing different, but I am still the slightest bit curious about them.

The blunt and honest answer: Because the website is broken as fuck.

Well, shit... I hope the site isn't as broken as fuck one day. I often wonder why the site goes through so many problems like this. I would guess that it has something to do with migrating from the THQ server? It's a thing that I heard was causing some major problems to both sr.com & srmods.com if I am correct?

No, saintsrowmods.com has no links to THQ. And it isn't "broken as fuck". saintsrow.com is though :p

Those points are a left over from when I was experimenting with the trophy system - they were a test and nothing else. I wouldn't worry about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, so it is a mere test invented, and nothing more. :p Though shouldn't the trophy system be gone if it isn't used at all?

Now if only saintsrow.com could work. Well, suppose we're still gonna have to wait until the site is fixed then. I can keep on waiting for that. I'm sure Volition workers are doing the best they can. :)

Back