SPOILERS Quick Question Regarding the SDK.

So what exactly falls under the category of paid content? I'm assuming this would mean songs, dlc content and missions. However for the missions we have seen mods like Black Mesa that ports over HL1 to the Source Engine and a mod for GTA 4 that ports over missions from San Andreas. So what would happen if Volition approves of the community porting over missions from SR2 into SR3 and vice-versa?

Missions should be fine, but unlocking DLC items such as weapons would probably be a no no.

If the missions were part of a DLC pack/campaign, then that would be an issue. I don't get how or why you would port missions from San Andreas missions into GTA IV. How would that work? Wouldn't GTA:SA missions require you to go to certain parts of the GTA:SA map, which is basically impossible to do in GTA IV? Unless you mean activity type missions (such as causing as much damage as possible over a period of time or something).

Missions should be fine, but unlocking DLC items such as weapons would probably be a no no.

If the missions were part of a DLC pack/campaign, then that would be an issue. I don't get how or why you would port missions from San Andreas missions into GTA IV. How would that work? Wouldn't GTA:SA missions require you to go to certain parts of the GTA:SA map, which is basically impossible to do in GTA IV? Unless you mean activity type missions (such as causing as much damage as possible over a period of time or something).
I think he mean't "Porting SR2 into SR3", but Black Mesa was an Remake, os they really made everything from the scratch to look like in HL1

Back