SR4 Ultimate Mod Compilation

------------------------------------------------------
SR4 Ultimate Mod Compilation

This is a collection of my mods and favourites made by other community members to give you the most out of your game in one easy to install clusterfuck of files!

Experience Saints Row 4 with the most that this game has to offer- the most weapons, the most customization options, the most emergent gameplay, civilians and enemies and the most diverse, vibrant city of Virtual Steelport you've ever seen!

It's not as fancy as Gentlemen of Steelport, but it'll do? PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE WARNINGS BELOW!

**As always, Co-Op may not work properly unless both players are using the same mods.

Installation

Dump everything from the "Mods" folder plus any additional files into your SR4 folder:

program files/steam/steamapps/common/Saints Row IV

When ingame, be sure to re-bind the keys to enable Sandbox+ commands. From the Sandbox+ readme:

The first menu you want to do this is:
Menu Options -> Menu Controls -> Menu Set Keys and Buttons - Press F1 Restore Defaults All Categories

The next menu is:
Menu Options -> Menu Controls -> Menu Set Keys and Buttons -> Menu General - Press F1 Restore Defaults All Categories

If you're installing other mods which need ASM_PC files updated, extract the mod tools and run "Stream2Update.exe".

*****WARNING / BUGS AND INCOMPATIBILITIES*****

DO NOT UPLOAD MODDED CHARACTERS TO THE VOLITION SERVERS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE BANNED!

The game may hang on the loading screen following the mission 1 cutscene. Uninstall the mod and re-install it after the cutscene to get around this.

Currently not compatible with the Saints Save Christmas DLC story missions. You must uninstall the mod prior to playing them. Removal is not necessary to
play the Naughty and Nice and Holiday M.O.M activities.

DLC homies (minus the ones from EtD) currently do not work, due to limited space for character entries.

Hopefully these issues can be resolved once the SDK is released.

Included Content and its Creators:

Last updated on November 1st, 2015

-Idolninja: Sandbox+ 1.0 , Ship TOD Unlocks Early, Additional Cheats v6, Customize and Vehicle/Wardrobe colour changer
-Shitface: NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod v44, Expanded Arsenal 2.3, More Taunts and Compliments
-Firesprite: Extra clothing and Makeup Colours
-Fan of Saints: Disabled Angular Damping, Expanded Arsenal 2.3
-Mikado: SR4 Clothes Fixes 1.2+update
-Lenankamp: No superpower glow
-Gameqube: SR4 Motorbikes Tight Handling 1.1
-Siofna: Reasonable body slider mod
-GPZ: Extended Wardrobe 1.1.7
-Minimaul: SR4 Mod Tools

Thanks to everyone for all of your hard work in making this game the best it can be! I hope you enjoy these mods!

P.S: Some of these authors haven't been online in months and are tough to contact. If your mod is listed here and you do not want it included, please let me know and I will update the archive.

Attachments

• SR4_Ultimate_Mod_Compilation_V5.rar
    61.2 MB · Views: 15,510
Last edited:
Okay not separate. Is it possible to remove these two files without damaging the mod?

player_creation
and
matfx

I like the original slider of the game since that's how i managed to manually and painstakingly transfer my character from SRTT to SRIV.

while i like the glow but if something else is using matfx then i'll be fine with it gone. Just the body slider that is bugging me unless all it affects are the muscle, fat and skinny slider then i suppose i wouldn't mind the changes?

okay thanks and now i have a new problem. The Iron Saint's mod is conflicting with this mod

the files are
custmesh_1303021830.str2_pc, custmesh_1303021830f.str2_pc and customize_item.asm_pc

what mods uses these?

Sorry somewhat new to modding sriv. Got it easy in srtt

i might just do all these manually and just avoid a large number of these for the sake of not confusing myself.

I believe those are also used in GPZ's Extended Wardrobe mod or Mikado's SR4 Clothes Fixes, as well as customize_item.asm_pc. As I said in the OP, just run stream2update from the tools if you need to update your asm file (necessary if you install another mod that uses the same asm_pc file).

i actually don't know how to run that program. I extracted the folder into the saints row iv main and tried running but it cannot be found. When i don't use the folder i just get this error messages. But anyway i manually installed some of the ones here without conflicts so its fine.

How do i disable the sandbox+ mod? I use a wired Xbox 360 controller and if i'm sprinting and click the right stick to melee attack it sends me to the platforming rift, which is unhandy.

How do i disable the sandbox+ mod? I use a wired Xbox 360 controller and if i'm sprinting and click the right stick to melee attack it sends me to the platforming rift, which is unhandy.
Having this same problem Is there any way to disable that teleport or something?

Back