Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

I'm going to guess, based on that error, that you didn't extract the contents of the archive and run the program from the folder, but instead attempted to execute it within the archive. Do the former, not the latter. It needs those DLL files.

I extracted it and ran it from the folder anyway. I tried doing it again anyway the realised that norton was automatically deleting the DLL files. Thanks.

Is there any problem with adding this mid-way through or is this one of those mods that require starting a new game along with it?

Also, does this remove the censor mosaics and/or conflict with other mods that do?

Hey Idol I don't know if you're still posting here but I used the Advanced option did all my jibberjabber and then I went to do the mission "A remote chance" and when you flyaway to goto your first luchador the helicopter driver dosen't fly,he just falls down and I can't do anything about it,what do I do to fix this issu?

Hey Idol I don't know if you're still posting here but I used the Advanced option did all my jibberjabber and then I went to do the mission "A remote chance" and when you flyaway to goto your first luchador the helicopter driver dosen't fly,he just falls down and I can't do anything about it,what do I do to fix this issu?

You added the mod that turns helicopters into boats so you can customize them. You needed to remove that mod after you were done.

Back